Stars & Stripes® Old Glory Cake
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 175 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- OR 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Stars & Stripes® Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 cups fresh red raspberries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix as directed on package, using water, oil and eggs. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- COMBINE cream cheese and marshmallow creme in medium bowl; beat until smooth. Spread over cooled cake. Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours before decorating.
- RINSE berries; pat dry with paper towels. In upper left corner, arrange blueberries in 5-inch square to make blue field of flag. Starting and ending at edges of cake, arrange 7 horizontal rows of raspberries, leaving white stripes between red stripes.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE cake mix package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/24 of cake), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 17g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.