Strawberry Angel Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Angel Food Premium Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
- OR 3/4 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves
- 3 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT together cake mix and preserves (do not add water) at low speed of electric mixer 1 minute or until evenly moistened. Continue to beat an additional 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are just lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Place on cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will be soft and chewy.
- TIP Store between sheets of wax paper to keep from sticking together.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 2), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 93mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.