Strawberry Banana Milkshake Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Strawberry Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 24 maraschino cherries with stems, patted dry
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BEAT cake mix, water, banana, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Fill baking cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in decorating bag fitted with medium star tip. Pipe a swirl of frosting on top of each cupcake, starting at the outside edge and working toward center. Top with maraschino cherries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 34g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.