Strawberry Banana Milkshake Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Strawberry Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cans Pillsbury™ Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- 24 maraschino cherries with stems, patted dry
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- COMBINE cake mix, water, bananas, oil and eggs in large bowl. Blend with electric mixer until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Fill baking cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- MAKE frosting filled center by inserting tip of Easy Frost into top center of unfrosted cupcake. Squeeze out a small amount of frosting. Frost cupcakes by starting at outside edge, depress nozzle working in a circular motion to build up frosting moving towards center, creating a swirl effect. Top each with maraschino cherry.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 34g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.