Strawberry-Banana Oat Bran Pancakes
- Prep Time: 9 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 24 min
- Yield: 12 (4") pancakes
- 1 cup oat bran hot cereal, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar and sucralose blend for baking
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves
- 1 large egg
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Smucker's® Sugar Free Breakfast Syrup
- COMBINE oat bran, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in medium bowl. Mash two ripe bananas in separate bowl; combine with milk, preserves and egg. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until ingredients are just combined.
- HEAT griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Spray surface with a no-stick cooking spray. Pour a scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot surface. Cook until bubbly; turn and cook remaining side until golden brown. Serve pancakes topped with sugar free breakfast syrup, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 450mg, Total Carbohydrate 69g (Dietary Fiber 8g, Sugars 19g), Protein 12g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 20%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.