Strawberry Brownie Torte
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup water, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
- 1 (4 oz.) container (1 3/4 cups) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart (about 1 1/2 lbs.) fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and halved
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray two 9-inch round layer cake pans with no-stick cooking spray. Line with wax paper, extending paper up sides of pans; spray wax paper with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies using oil, water and eggs. Pour into prepared pans.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched. Cool.
- MIX sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl; beat in pudding mix. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- PLACE one brownie layer on serving plate. Top with half each of the pudding mixture and strawberries. Repeat layers. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of torte), Calories 520 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 80g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 64g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 60%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.