Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizzas
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 35 min
- Yield: 8 (4-inch) pizzas
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Chocolate Chip Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3-4 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, or as needed for dusting
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 8 large strawberries, cut into 4 thin slices
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE pancake mix, sugar, water and oil in a large bowl. Stir until dough pulls away from sides of bowl. Knead 1 minute on surface lightly dusted with flour, adding additional flour as needed. Roll out dough into 8 4-inch round pizzas. Place on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Layer each pizza with 1/2 tablespoon raspberry jam, 4 slices of strawberries and 1 tablespoon white baking chips. Bake an additional 4 to 5 minutes or until white chips begin to brown.
- PLACE hot fudge into corner of quart size resealable bag. Cut tiny corner off bag. Drizzle over pizzas in zig zag pattern. Cut each pizza into 4 pieces.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie pizza of 8), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 61g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 30g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.