Strawberry Cream Cheese Cream Puffs
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 cream puffs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat 1 cup water, the butter and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling over medium-high heat. With wooden spoon, stir in flour. Reduce heat to low; beat vigorously about 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat. Beat in 1 egg at a time, beating vigorously after each addition until mixture is smooth and glossy. Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls, 3 inches apart, on cookie sheet, forming 12 mounds.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Remove from pan to cooling rack; prick side of each puff with tip of sharp knife to release steam. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese and preserves with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping until combined; refrigerate.
- Just before serving, cut each puff in half horizontally. Spoon about 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture into bottom half of each puff. Place tops over filling. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve immediately. Store in refrigerator.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013 / Pillsbury® is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 recipe), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.