- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 65 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 quarts strawberries, rinsed, hulled, halved or quartered (5 cups)
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- OR 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Coat 8 x 8-inch baking dish lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- MIX strawberries and 1/4 cup flour in large bowl. Add sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon; mix well. Spoon into prepared dish.
- STIR together melted shortening and 1 cup flour in medium bowl until blended. Stir in oats, brown sugar and cinnamon until evenly moistened and crumbly. Sprinkle over strawberries.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Cool at least 10 minutes before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 67g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 41g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 100%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.