Strawberry Kiwi Orange Mousse
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 30 min
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Frosting
- 1 1/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, plus 6 slices for garnish
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 (3 oz.) package ladyfingers (24 pieces), thawed
- BEAT cream cheese and frosting in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in whipped topping until blended. Chill 10 minutes.
- COMBINE chopped strawberries and chopped kiwi in small bowl. Place 4 ladyfingers around outside edge of 6 dessert or parfait dishes. Layer each with 2 tablespoons mousse, 2 tablespoons fruit, 2 tablespoons mousse and 2 tablespoons fruit. Top with 1 tablespoon mousse. Garnish with strawberries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 29g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.