Strawberry Lemonade Pie
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Pink Lemonade Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
FILLING AND TOPPING
- 1 (4 serving-size) box strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 2/3 cup ice water
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Frosting, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Strawberries for garnish
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 10-inch deep dish pie plate with baking spray.
- COMBINE cookie mix, oil, egg and water in large bowl until soft dough forms. Press lightly into bottom of prepared pie plate and 1 inch up the sides. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until just lightly brown around the edge. Cool completely.
- PLACE gelatin in large bowl. Pour boiling water over gelatin, stirring 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Stir in ice water until ice is melted. Reserve 1 cup whipped topping for top of pie. Whisk remaining whipped topping, 1/2 cup frosting, lemon peel and lemon juice into gelatin until blended. Spoon into pie crust. Chill 15 minutes.
- COMBINE reserved 1 cup whipped topping and 1/2 cup frosting in small bowl until blended. Place into corner of 1-quart size resealable plastic bag; cut off corner. Or use decorator bag with round and star tips. Decorate as desired. Chill 1 hour. Garnish with strawberries just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of pie), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 31g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.