- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Strawberry Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 2 (16 oz.) containers Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Strawberry Flavored Frosting
- 12 pink sugar wafer cookies
- 24 large marshmallows, halved crosswise
- 1 small tube black decorating gel
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly spray cookie sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cake mix, sour cream, butter and eggs in large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set on medium speed until well blended, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- DROP by heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are just set. Transfer cookies to wire racks. Cool completely.
- FROST cookies with strawberry frosting. Lay the sugar wafers on a cutting board and cut into small triangles with sharp kitchen knife. Place two of the triangles on each cookie for the piglet ears.
- PLACE halved marshmallows, cut side down, on the frosted cookies to form snouts. Pipe two small dots of black decorating gel on each marshmallow for nostrils, and two large dots on cookies for eyes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/48 of recipe), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 125mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 20g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.