Streusel Coffee Cake
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 9 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 8- or 9-inch square baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Whisk together oil, milk and egg in small bowl. Add to flour mixture. Beat until smooth. Spread in prepared pan.
- COMBINE brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter with a fork until crumbly. Stir in walnuts. Sprinkle on top of batter.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/9 of cake), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 30g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.