Streusel-Topped Coffee Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 9 servings
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups None Such® Ready-to-Use Classic Original Mincemeat
- OR 1 1/3 cups None Such® Brandy and Rum Mincemeat
- For Topping: COMBINE brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in small bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts.
- For Coffee Cake: HEAT oven 375°F. Spray 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
- BEAT butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy; beat in egg. On low speed, add milk alternately with flour mixture; blend well. Stir in mincemeat. Spread batter in prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with streusel topping.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice of 9), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 430mg, Total Carbohydrate 75g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 44g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.