Streusel Topped Pumpkin Pie
Traditional pumpkin pie made special with the addition of a delicious streusel topping. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Whipped cream (optional)
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Whisk together pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, egg, 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt in large bowl. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 15 minutes. While pie is baking, combine brown sugar, flour and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts.
- REMOVE pie from oven; reduce oven to 350°F. Sprinkle streusel mixture over pie.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until set. Cool. Serve warm or at room temperature. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 360mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 35g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 140%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.