Stuffed Pork Chops with Browned Onion Gravy
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup PET® Evaporated Milk
- 6 pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick, with pocket cut in side for stuffing
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup PET® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- COMBINE seasoned stuffing mix and 1/2 cup evaporated milk. Let stand 5 minutes or until milk has been absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- STUFF pork chops with stuffing mixture. Secure with toothpicks. Spray large skillet generously with no-stick cooking spray. Add pork chops and brown on both sides.
- COMBINE dried onion soup mix, water, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Add to pork chops. Cover and simmer 50 minutes. Remove to warm platter.
- WHISK evaporated milk gradually into flour in a small bowl. Stir into hot liquid in skillet. Cook and stir until thickened. Pour over chops.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 ), Calories 630 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 32g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 780mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 7g), Protein 58g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.