Sugar Free Yellow Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 2 dozen cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Sugar Free Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (15 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- OR Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- COMBINE cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl. Blend with electric mixer until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Fill baking cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks. Spread with frosting. Decorate as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 0g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.