Sugared Holiday Snickerdoodles
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 (17.5 oz.) box Pillsbury® Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 10 drops red food color
- 10 drops green food color
- Red, green and white decors
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine cookie mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until dough is formed. Divide dough into thirds. Place each portion into a separate bowl. Leave one portion white, tint second dough portion with red food color and the third portion with green food color.
- SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Dip top of balls into one of the decors. Flatten slightly and place 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- BAKE 6 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle top of cookies with cinnamon sugar. Bake an additional 2 minutes or or until edges are light golden brown. Cool on pan 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- SUGARED HANNUKUH SNICKERDOODLES: Prepare as directed above tinting entire portion of dough with 20 drops of blue food color. Dip all cookies in blue, white or silver decors or decorator sugar.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 36), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 7g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.