Summertime Cake Pop Bouquet
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Frosting
- 4 dozen candy pop sticks
- 2 cups white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- Decorator sprinkles
- 1 foam craft ball
- 1 package white crinkle cut paper filler
- 1 round decorator bucket
- Decorator ribbon
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with baking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using the water, oil and eggs. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake according to package directions. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- CRUMBLE cooled cake into extra-large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until fine crumbs, about 2 minutes. Spoon frosting over cake crumbs. Beat until evenly blended.
- LINE a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with wax paper. Roll cake mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Place on prepared baking pan. Insert sticks. Place white baking chips and shortening in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat until mixture is smooth. Reheat as needed while coating the cake balls. Dip cake balls in mixture to coat, allowing excess to drip off. Immediately sprinkle with decorator sprinkles. Repeat with remaining cake balls. Let rest until coating is hardened.
- For Bouquet: PLACE white foam ball inside decorator bucket. Tie decorator ribbon in bow around top of bucket. Place paper crinkle on top of foam ball to cover. Arrange 18 to 20 cake pops, as desired, by inserting into foam ball base.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 ball of 48), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.