Sun Dried Cherry-Orange Coffee Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 9 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped sun dried cherries
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh orange peel
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan lightly with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- SIFT together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- COMBINE oil, milk and egg in small bowl; mix well. Add to flour mixture. Stir until blended. Stir in cherries, orange juice and orange peel, mixing well. Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
- COMBINE brown sugar, pecans, softened butter, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl. Sprinkle over batter.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven; let stand at least 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/9 of cake), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 54g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 28g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.