Super Oatmeal Bars
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Cider Apple Butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE shortening, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, apple butter and milk; beat at medium speed until well blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Mix into shortening mixture at low speed until just blended. Stir in oats with spoon until well blended.
- SPREAD half of dough in bottom of prepared pan. Stir raspberry preserves; spread over dough to within 1⁄4-inch of sides. Mix white chocolate chips into remaining dough. Drop by spoonfuls over preserves. Spread evenly.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown (center will be soft). Run spatula around edge of pan to loosen before cooling. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.