Super Simple Cranberry Sugar Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen cookies
- 1 (15.6 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Cranberry Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine quick bread mix and butter in large bowl; mix well. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- FLATTEN balls to 1/8-inch thickness with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- No change.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.