- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 12 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Aqua Blue Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 container Pillsbury® Funfetti® Orange All Star™ Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly into muffin cups.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- REMOVE paper baking cups from cupcakes. Cut each cupcake horizontally into 2 layers using serrated knife. Place frosting in decorating bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe frosting over each bottom layer. Place tops of cupcakes on frosting layer. Top with frosting and candy bits from frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 cupcakes), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 30g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.