Supreme "Pizza" Cookies
- Prep Time: 35 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 300 min
- Yield: 2 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 2 (1 oz.) squares white baking chocolate, grated
- Assorted "toppings": sprinkles from cake mix, miniature jelly beans, chocolate and multi-colored sprinkles, cinnamon red-hots, bright color candy-covered milk chocolates, toffee baking bits, colored sugars
- COMBINE cake mix (save sprinkles for topping), butter, egg and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Dough will be thick. Finish stirring with wooden spoon to combine. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- ROLL out one quarter of the dough at a time on lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out 3-inch circles with round cookie cutter or biscuit cutter. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining dough quarters, continuing untill all dough is used.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Remove from oven. Let cookies cool on cookie sheets 1 minute. Place on wire racks to cool completely.
- SPREAD each cooled cookie round with a thin layer of raspberry jam for "pizza sauce." Sprinkle with grated white chocolate for the "cheese." Finish decorating with toppings of choice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 23g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.