- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 32 cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cups None Such® Ready-to-Use Classic Original Mincemeat
- OR 1 1/4 cups None Such® Brandy and Rum Mincemeat
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until combined. Add water and vanilla; beat well. Stir in flour and nuts. Chill dough 30 minutes.
- SHAPE dough into 2 1/2-inch circles, using about 1 tablespoon dough for each. Top each with 1 teaspoon of mincemeat. Shape dough around mincemeat.
- PLACE cookies, seam sides down, on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 20 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
- PLACE powdered sugar in plastic food storage bag. Add cookies, a few at a time, and shake gently until coated. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 32), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.