Sweet Orange and Toasted Almond Coffee Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can Pillsbury® refrigerated orange flavor sweet rolls with icing
- 8 teaspoons Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup almond paste, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x4 1/2-inch rectangular tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch round cake pan with no-stick cooking spray. If using tart pan, place 15x10-inch pan with sides on middle oven rack.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls. Reserve icing. Press rolls in bottom of pan. Drop marmalade by teaspoonfuls evenly over dough.
- In medium bowl, mix flour and sugar. With pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through mixture in opposite directions), cut in almond paste and butter until mixture looks like fine crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over dough.
- Place tart pan in oven on pan with sides. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave icing on High 10 to 15 seconds; stir. Immediately drizzle over coffee cake; sprinkle with nuts. Cool 20 minutes.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013 / Pillsbury® is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 recipe), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 7g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.