Swirled Orange Cheesecake Bars
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 300 min
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 1/4 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus 2/3 cup, divided
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Orange food coloring (or red and yellow food coloring, mixed)
- Grated orange peel for garnish (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 2 cups flour, oatmeal, butter, 1/2 cup sugar, coconut, pecans and salt in large bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- COMBINE cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, 2/3 cup sugar, eggs, 2 tablespoons flour and vanilla in medium bowl; mix until smooth. Reserve 1 cup cream cheese mixture; set aside. Spoon remaining mixture over crust.
- STIR orange juice and orange peel into reserved cream cheese mixture; mix well. Stir in small amount of food color. Spoon evenly in dollops over top of cream cheese layer. With knife, swirl orange mixture over top.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill 2 to 4 hours. Sprinkle with orange peel, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.