Thai Chicken Bundles
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 12 bundles
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Country White Artisan Bread Mix
- 1 cup hot water (110° to 120°F)
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup thai peanut satay sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, plus additional for garnish
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray. Combine bread mix and yeast in large bowl. Add water. Stir with wooden spoon until soft dough forms. Divide dough into 12 equal pieces. Press each piece into bottom and sides of prepared muffin cups.
- COMBINE chicken, coleslaw mix, satay sauce and cilantro in medium bowl. Spoon 2 tablespoons mix into each muffin cup. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
- BAKE 14 to 16 minutes until bread is golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Garnish with cilantro.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe, 1 bundle), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.