Tiny Lemon Raisin Tarts
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 140 min
- Yield: 4 dozen tarts
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 (3 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/4 cups raisins
- Powdered sugar, if desired
- BEAT butter and cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl; stir in flour. Cover; chill 1 hour.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Divide dough into quarters. Shape 1 quarter dough on floured surface into smooth ball. Divide into 12 balls. Place each ball in 1 3/4 inch muffin cup; press on bottom and up side of each cup. Repeat with remaining dough.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, egg and lemon juice in medium bowl; mix well. Stir in lemon peel. Divide raisins between prepared cups; fill with sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pans; remove. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 tart of 48), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.