Toffee Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 115 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1 tablespoon Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon toffee bits (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat 12-cup fluted tube pan with baking spray.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using the water, oil and eggs. Toss toffee bits with flour and stir into batter. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Cool completely.
- BLEND brown sugar, powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cake. Garnish with toffee bits.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 24g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.