Toffee Cheesecake Bars
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz.) package toffee bits, divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine flour, powdered sugar, cocoa and baking soda in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup toffee bits. Pour mixture over hot crust.
- BAKE an additional 25 minutes or until set and edges just begin to brown. Remove from oven. Cool 15 minutes. Sprinkle remaining toffee bits evenly over top. Cool completely. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 36 bars), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 14g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.