Toffee Pecan Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted*
- 1 (8 oz.) package milk chocolate toffee bits
- HEAT oven to 350°F (325°F for glass dish). Combine flour and sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla in medium bowl. Mix well. Stir in nuts. Spread evenly over prepared crust. Top with toffee pieces.
- BAKE an additional 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Cut into bars or triangles.
- TIP *To toast pecans: Place pecans in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 23g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.