Trail Mix Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 2 1/2 cups Homemade Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped dried mixed fruit
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE Homemade Cookie Mix and brown sugar in large mixing bowl until blended. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Stir until well blended. Stir in chopped fruit and walnuts. Drop by level tablespoons onto cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on cooling rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.