Trick Or Treat Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- Assorted frosting color, (not liquid food color)
- LINE 24 muffin cups with Halloween-theme paper liners. Prepare and bake cupcakes as directed on package, using water, oil and eggs. Cool completely.
- TINT frosting with purple food color. Frost cupcake. With spoon, drop chocolate fudge frosting in mound in center of frosted cupcake for spider body. Place miniature candy-coated baking bits on spider for eyes. Insert chow mein noodles into frosting mound for legs.
CRAZY FACE TOP
- TINT frosting with green food color. Sandwich 2 rainbow-colored vanilla wafers with about 1 tablespoon frosting. Insert chow mein noodles into frosting in cookie sandwich for hair. With additional frosting, attach miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits to one cookie for eyes. Insert cookie face into frosted cupcake. Pipe decorating gel for mouth.
- TINT frosting with orange food color. Frost cupcake. Insert 1/2-inch piece of licorice into frosting for pumpkin stem. Add green jelly leaves.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 36g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.