Triple Berry Meringue Bars
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 43 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 15 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE butter, powdered sugar and flour in medium bowl. Stir with fork until evenly moistened and mixture comes together to form a ball of dough. Press evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 to 18 minutes or until just beginning to brown. Spread preserves over crust. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Add sugar gradually. Beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in coconut. Spread over preserves. Sprinkle with almonds.
- BAKE 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. Remove from pan lifting with edges of foil.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 15), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.