Triple Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 70 min
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen cookies
- 1 (13.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Extreme Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chocolate-flavored crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine brownie mix with nuts, butter and egg in large bowl; stir with spoon until well blended. Add cereal, chocolate chips and oats; mix well. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are set (centers will be soft). Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets. Cool 10 minutes or until completely cooled. Store in tightly covered container.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- ADD 2 tablespoons flour to dry brownie mix. Bake as directed above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.