Turtle Brownie Ice Cream Dessert
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 270 min
- Yield: 20 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 2 quarts (8 cups) dulce de leche or butter pecan ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping (optional), thawed
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in 1/2 cup pecans. Spread in prepared pan.
- BAKE 16 to 22 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely.
- SPOON ice cream evenly over brownie layer. Smooth with back of spoon.. Freeze, uncovered, about 3 hours or until firm.
- MICROWAVE fudge topping in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag on HIGH 15 seconds or until warm. Knead. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over ice cream layer. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecans. Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before cutting into squares. Garnish with whipped topping.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/20 of recipe), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 35g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.