Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Beat brown sugar, butter, shortening, milk and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg until blended.
- STIR flour, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. Gradually beat into creamed mixture until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- DROP by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies, or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool 2 minutes. Remove from baking sheet to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.