Unbelievably Easy Bars
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 100 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 (7.4 oz.) package Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans (about 3 oz.), divided
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (15 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Coconut Pecan Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Using a 12x14 piece of foil line an 11x7 pan having ends extend to use when removing bars after baking. Coat sides of pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- PLACE 1/4 cup pecans in food processor and pulse about 20 seconds until finely ground. Add muffin mix and pulse about 3 times to mix.
- With motor running on low, ADD butter cubes one at a time through food processor tube. Pulse until mixture is consistency of wet sand.
- POUR mixture into foil-lined pan. Press evenly over pan. Do not allow mixture to go up sides of pan.
- OPEN frosting, place in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 10 seconds. Stir. Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 3/4 cup butterscotch chips and 1/2 cup pecans and stir. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 25-30 minutes until mixture is very bubbly. Remove from oven. Melt 2 tablespoons chocolate chips and drizzle decoratively over bars. Cool completely.
- LIFT foil to remove from pan to cutting board and cut into 24 pieces.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 bars), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.