Veggie Thick Crust Sheet Pizza
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 (16 oz.) package Pillsbury® Hot Roll Mix
- 1 1/4 cups hot water, 120° to 130°F
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, as needed to handle dough
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 to 16 oz.) jar pizza or marinara sauce (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Place oven rack on lowest position.
- COMBINE flour and yeast packets from roll mix in large bowl. Stir in hot water and 2 tablespoons oil until dough pulls away from sides of bowl. Knead dough on lightly floured surface 5 minutes until smooth, adding more flour as needed.
- COAT 17 x 11-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Pat dough evenly into prepared pan. Prick with fork. Cover with plastic wrap and towel. Let rise in warm place 15 minutes.
- UNCOVER dough. Brush with remaining oil. Spread pizza sauce over dough. Top with mushrooms, green peppers, red peppers, onion, tomatoes and olives. Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Sprinkle over top. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pizza), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 740mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 6g), Protein 18g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 25%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.