Vibrant Green Turtle Cookies
- Prep Time: 90 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 2 dozen
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 can Pillsbury® Funfetti® Vibrant Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 24 chocolate covered caramel candies
- Mini chocolate covered pretzels
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine cookie mix, flour, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until soft dough forms. Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut out circles with 2-inch cookie cutters. Place 2-inches apart on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in decorator bag fitted with a decorating tip (2A). Frost cupcakes by starting at outside edge, working in a circular motion moving towards center to build up frosting, creating a swirl effect. Place chocolate covered caramel on edge of cookie for head of turtle. Break round edges of pretzels. Place four rounded edges on cookie, creating four legs. Dip two black round candy bits in frosting, placing on candy head for eyes. Top with remaining candy bits.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 24), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 22g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.