Walnut Fudge Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 255 min
- Yield: 36 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Powdered sugar (optional), for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, butter, water and eggs in large bowl; beat 50 strokes with spoon. Add oats and walnuts; mix well.
- COMBINE chocolate chips and condensed milk in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 1 1/2 minutes or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring twice.
- SPREAD half of brownie batter in prepared pan. Spread chocolate mixture over batter. Drop remaining brownie mixture by teaspoonfuls over chocolate layer (brownie mixture will not completely cover chocolate layer).
- BAKE 29 to 33 minutes or until brownie topping feels dry and edges begin to pull away from sides of pan. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool 2 hours. Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours. Cut into bars. Serve cold or at room temperature, sprinkled with powdered sugar, if desired. Store in refrigerator.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- ADD 1/3 cup flour to dry brownie mix. Bake as directed above.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 125mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 30g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.