Walnut Ganache Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 24 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in vanilla and walnuts.
- BAKE in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- MICROWAVE cream in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH until cream just comes to a boil, about 1 minute. Add chocolate chips, stirring until melted and smooth. Spread evenly over cooled brownies. Chill at least 1 hour. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 brownies), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.