Walnut Mincemeat Pie
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 65 min
- Ready Time: 140 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (27 oz.) jar None Such® Ready-to-Use Classic Original Mincemeat
- OR 1 (27 oz.) jar None Such® Brandy and Rum Mincemeat
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Combine sugar, flour and salt in large bowl. Add eggs; mix well. Add butter, walnuts and mincemeat; mix well. Turn into pie crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- REDUCE oven temperature to 325°F; bake an additional 50 minutes or until filling is slightly puffed and firm. Tent with foil the last 20 minutes of baking time. Cool slightly. Serve warm or cool, garnish with whipped cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 410mg, Total Carbohydrate 73g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 44g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.