Warm Caramel Apple Brownie
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14.6 oz) package Pillsbury™ Chocolatier Collection™ Cheesecake Swirl Flavored Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chopped apples (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 8-inch round cake pan with foil. Lightly coat foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil, water and egg in large mixing bowl. Stir for 50 strokes. Fold in apples and pecans. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Drizzle with caramel packet.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until center is firm. Let cool 15 minutes. Cut into wedges. Serve warm with butter pecan ice cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 8), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 61g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 42g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.