Whipped Chocolate Hazelnut Bars
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 27 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup Jif® Whips Whipped Peanut Butter & Chocolate Flavored Spread, divided
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT hazelnut spread, brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Stir flour and baking powder in small bowl until blended. Blend into hazelnut mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 25 to 27 minutes or until edges are set and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- FOLD 1/2 cup peanut butter chocolate spread into whipped topping. Spread over brownies. Place remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter chocolate spread in small resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Cut very small corner off bag. Drizzle over bars. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 36 bars), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.