Whipped Peanut Butter Fruit Pizza
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package sugar cookie mix (dough prepared according to package directions)
- 1 cup Jif® Whips Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (6 oz.) container fresh red raspberries (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 (4.4 oz.) containers fresh blueberries (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup white baking chips
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 12-inch pizza pan with no-stick cooking spray. Press cookie dough evenly in prepared pan to form crust. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- SPREAD peanut butter spread over cookie crust to within 1/2 inch of edge. Arrange raspberries in shape of star in center of pizza. Arrange blueberries around raspberries to cover surface of pizza.
- MICROWAVE baking chips in small heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds, kneading every 10 seconds, until melted and smooth. Cut very small corner off bag. Drizzle over blueberries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/16 of recipe), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 18g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.