White Chocolate Chunk Brownie Triangles
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 27 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 48 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 6 ounces white chocolate baking bar, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Fold in white chocolate and walnuts.
- BAKE in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake an additional 1 minute. Spread chips evenly over brownies. Cool completely.
- CUT into 24 squares. Cut each square in half to form triangles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 48 brownie triangles), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.