White Chocolate Ganache Brownies with Strawberries
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 24 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups white baking chips
- 6 cups sliced fresh strawberries, sweetened to taste
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- MICROWAVE cream in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH until cream just comes to a boil, about 1 minute. Add baking chips, stirring until melted and smooth. Spread evenly over cooled brownies. Chill at least 1 hour. Cut into bars. Serve topped with sweetened strawberries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 brownies), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 24g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.