White Chocolate Strawberry Fudge Drops
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 5 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 2/3 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup buttermilk*
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Simply Fruit® Strawberry Spreadable Fruit, preserves
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups white baking chips
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Beat shortening, sugar and egg in medium bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in buttermilk and preserves.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture at low speed until blended. Stir in baking chips.
- DROP rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until tops spring back when pressed lightly. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet. Cool completely on wire rack.
- TIP *To substitute for buttermilk: Stir together 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice or vinegar plus enough milk to make 1/2 cup. Wait 5 minutes before using.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 7g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.