Yogurt Marmalade Loaf Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 12 to 15 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- Grated peel of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1 teaspoon water
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat a loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR together flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Combine yogurt, sugar, eggs, lemon peel and almond extract in large bowl. Gradually blend dry ingredients into yogurt mixture. Stir in oil. Mix until well combined. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until cake begins to pull away from sides and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack 5 minutes. Carefully remove from pan.
- COMBINE marmalade and water. Brush over top of warm cake. Let cool until set.
- TIP For variety, try using Smucker's Apricot or Peach Preserves instead of Orange Marmalade.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of loaf), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.